Differences between Microblading & Permanent Makeup
Manual technique introducing the pigment into the skin by cutting it
8 months to 1 1/2 years
Simulates hair strokes giving a more natural look
Use of either machine or manual technique lifting up the skin to introduce pigment
2 to 4 years
It goes from powdered to real defined eyebrows
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are there Contraindications?
As any other beauty treatment, it should be performed on a healthy person. If having any condition or taking any medication, consult your physician first.
Pregnant or nursing women should avoid the treatment
What to expect during a Microblading session?
- The artist will draw the eyebrows and take measurements to assure that they are symmetrical.
- The artist will choose a color that will look natural
- Initial strokes will be placed
- Anesthetic will be applied to help with any pain or discomfort
- Pigment is placed into each stroke
- The pigment will be left as a mask for 10 to 15 minutes so that the skin can absorb it
- The artist will wipe off the mask and apply a healing cream
- The artist will provide aftercare instructions and healing cream
- The client should come back for a touch up from 4 to 8 weeks.
- Why the touch-up? In the healing process, eyebrows will lose 15 to 20 % of the color. Touch up is done to improve those little details that may be missing.
Are the pigments safe?
We use only high quality pigments for Microblading & Permanent make up. Pigments are of synthetic-organic originated, they do not contain heavy metals nor Tratazine (19140).
When can people go back to normal life after this procedure?
Immediately. Even though you can go back to work and your regular routine, pool, beach and direct sun exposure should be avoided for 2 weeks, exercise should be avoided for 3 to 5 days. No facials, jacuzzi or peels during the first week.
What post treatment care is advised?
The success of the treatment depends on:
- Skin quality
- Post-treatment care
- Exposure to different external factors
Post-treatment care makes 70% of treatment’s success. Please follow instructions, otherwise, you may lose up to 80% of drawn strokes.
Smile Studio Associate
4201 NW 107th Ave, Doral, FL 33178
1 (954) 274 4224
1 (305) 594 4418
M – F : 9:30am – 6pm
Sat – Sun: Closed
If you don’t find the hours that you need please send us a message at
+1 (954) 274 4224