Frequently Asked Questions
As any other beauty treatment, it should be performed on a healthy person. If having any condition or taking any medication, consult your physician first.
Pregnant or nursing women should avoid the treatment
- The artist will draw the eyebrows and take measurements to assure that they are symmetrical.
- The artist will choose a color that will look natural
- Initial strokes will be placed
- Anesthetic will be applied to help with any pain or discomfort
- Pigment is placed into each stroke
- The pigment will be left as a mask for 10 to 15 minutes so that the skin can absorb it
- The artist will wipe off the mask and apply a healing cream
- The artist will provide aftercare instructions and healing cream
- The client should come back for a touch up from 4 to 8 weeks.
- Why the touch-up? In the healing process, eyebrows will lose 15 to 20 % of the color. Touch up is done to improve those little details that may be missing.
We use only high quality pigments for Microblading & Permanent make up. Pigments are of synthetic-organic originated, they do not contain heavy metals nor Tratazine (19140).
Immediately. Even though you can go back to work and your regular routine, pool, beach and direct sun exposure should be avoided for 2 weeks, exercise should be avoided for 3 to 5 days. No facials, jacuzzi or peels during the first week.
The success of the treatment depends on:
- Skin quality
- Post-treatment care
- Exposure to different external factors
Post-treatment care makes 70% of treatment’s success. Please follow instructions, otherwise, you may lose up to 80% of drawn strokes.